(English Vesrsion is available at the botttom of this page)
- 澳门大学、澳门理工学院及澳门旅游学院均为澳门久负盛名的公立高等院校。现附以上相关院校机构的注册资料供申请人参考。（附表 1）其他院校机构的相关资料请参见官网。请慎重选择院校及专业。入学后，澳门基金会不接受任何转学或转专业的申请。
MACAU FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The Asia Foreign Study Scholarship (Macau Foundation) is a full scholarship program donated by the Macau Foundation to Education Forum for Asia to finance students from Asian and Pacific regions. The Education Forum for Asia (EFA) administers recruitment and relevant Chinese admitting institutions take charge of the routine management of the program. There are 6 full scholarships provided for applicants from the Asia-Pacific Region for the 2022/2023 Academic year.
We will submit the scholarship recommendation list on or before July 31, 2022. All students who are recommended must also provide proof of admission from Macao higher education institutions. So, we suggest that students should apply for the school as soon as possible. Please note that students who fail to provide the relevant documents on time are not eligible for the scholarship award. If they submit the recommendation late, they will not be able to participate in the 2022/2023 Academic year scholarship approval.
Information for your reference:
- This program sponsors undergraduate students only.
- The duration of this program depends on the regular time limit of the admitting institutions. Please note that the expense of repeating a year’s study will not be covered in this program in case the student fails to pass through to the next grade.
- Courses will be taught in Chinese, English, and Portuguese.
- By the deadline for applicants, the students could apply to all three of the following institutions: the University of Macau, Macau Polytechnic Institute, and the Institute for Tourism Studies.
- According to the registration time and requirements of Macao institutions of higher learning, students are requested to complete the registration procedures through the university’s online system. Please read the course information and registration rules of the university in detail and submit relevant documents and pay the registration fee before the due time.
- University of Macau, Macau Polytechnic Institute, and Macau Institute for Tourism Studies are the most prestigious public tertiary institutions in Macau. The registration information of the above institutions is provided for reference only. (Attached form 1) Information from other institutions can be found on their websites. Please choose your school and major carefully. Any request to transfer to the school or major will not be accepted by Macau Foundation after admission.
- The applicants should send all the materials to Education Forum for Asia Committee, as well as finish the online applications on the Universities’ websites. Some universities need the applicants to pay the registration fees on their websites.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals from the Asia-Pacific region in good health, except for nationals having a scholarship provided by the Macau Foundation.
- Educational background and age limits: Applicants for Chinese language study require only a high school diploma. Applicants must be under the age of 25.
Details of the Scholarship:
- The full scholarship covers tuition fees (including registration fees, experimentation costs, and research fees).
- 3,600 Macau Patacas living allowance is paid monthly.
- Accommodation is provided.
- Insurance, Medical care, and international traveling are at students’ own expense.
- All applicants must provide the following materials filled in correctly and truthfully.
- A notarized copy of the applicant’s highest diploma. If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide verification documents. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must have translations in Chinese or English.
- Transcripts (notarized version)； Transcripts in languages other than Chinese and English must have translations in Chinese or English.
- A photocopy of the front page of a valid passport.
- The above-mentioned materials should be received by the Education Forum for Asia by July 1. Application materials will not be returned regardless of whether or not the applicants are accepted by the Chinese institution.
Approval and Notification:
- The EFA will review all the application materials from the appointed authorities when the application for the above-mentioned University is approved. The application will be seen as invalid and will not be processed if the applicants are not qualified, the application materials are inconsistent with the recruitment regulations, or are incomplete. The eligible application materials will be forwarded to the Macau Foundation.
- Finalized placements, disciplines, and duration of studies are, in principle, not to be changed.
(Attached form 1)
电话: + 86-10-68909380
传真: + 86-10-68909380
E-mail: 张竹青 email@example.com
朱 宁 firstname.lastname@example.org
Need money? Earn it without leaving your home. https://Skell.bode-roesch.de/Skell